January 11, 2021 by Tim Prater
Students who are 22 or over on 12th July 2021 can enter the HG Wells Short Story Competition “Grand Prize” for £5. The winning story will win a prize of £500. All short-listed stories will be professionally published in a quality, paperback anthology.
- Stories have to be between 1,500 and 5,000 words, not previously published and on the subject of “Mask”.
- To enter, press “Enter” below, complete your details and upload a copy of your story with your entry – we can accept stories in PDF (.pdf), Word (.docx), and Text (.rtf) formats. DO NOT have your name or address ANYWHERE in your uploaded document
- You can enter more than one story, but please complete a separate form for each entry.
- By entering the competition and providing your details, you are consenting to us contacting you by email, post or phone about the 2021 competition.
- You will need to give details of your student ID as part of your entry to get the discount rate of £5. If you do not have such student ID, you can enter the adult competition at the full rate of £10.
- Payment of £5 via PayPal or debit / credit card will be required as part of your entry. Entries without payment will be disqualified.
Check the full competition rules before entering.
Entries are currently closed
Category | Tags: