Entry forms for the 2017 HG Wells Short Story Competition can be downloaded here:
- HG Wells Short Story Competition Entry Form 2017 [Word .doc format]
- HG Wells Short Story Competition Entry Form 2017 [Acrobat .pdf format]
All entries must relate to the theme for this year’s Competition: LIGHT.
All entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday 16 July 2017.
Entrants must read the Competition Rules before submitting their story/stories.
By email: To firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Although email submissions are preferred postal entries will be accepted and details are given on the entry form.
- By BACS
- sort code: 30-93-34
- account number: 00244518
- swift code/BIC LOYDGB21109
- Bank name/address: Lloyds TSB Bank, 43 Sandgate Road Folkestone CT20 1RZ
- Ref: your name
- Aged over 21 on 16/07/17: £10 per entry (£5 students accompanied with copy of student id)
- Under 21 on 16/07/17: no entry fee
Please send a separate form for each entry.
HGWSSC is a non-profit making organisation. The entry fees go towards the running costs of the Competition.